£40 500k per annum
Blade Recruitment is currently seeking to fill a job for an Electrician to join a maintenance team at a 5 star hotel near the Oval station, London, SE11 4PP.
The Electrician job is permanent working 40 hrs pw & the salary for the Electrician is up to £40, 500k pa.
- The Electrician job is responsible for planned maintenance & reactive maintenance of plant & equipment.
- The Electrician will be responsible for building services & maintenance of the building.
- The Electrician job role is required to diagnosing faults & assisting with any necessary repair work & carry out day to day tasks to ensure the properties are maintained to the highest standard.
- On a day to day basic, some minor works requiring different trades will be part of the day-to-day activities of the Electrician and be part of the job, such as plumbing & any general maintenance activities as they come up.
- The job entails ensuring all the workshop & plant areas are maintained in immaculate condition, keeping things tidy as you work is essential.
- The candidate would have an electrical qualification & a good working history.
- Ideally the Electrician will have come from a previous job role of maintenance in a Hotel, preferred 5 star.
- The Electrician will be flexible in regards to working hours, & able to work 8 hour shifts as per the department's rota.
- The Electrician must be immaculate in presentation & have exceptional customer service skills.
- The Electrician will live within a commutable distance of the site in Oval, London
The Electrician job is based near to the Oval Station in London SE11 4PP
- The Electrician job is paying up to £40, 500k per annum depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Training offered
- Excellent room for growth
- Outstanding benefits
Oval, London SE11 4PP
£40 500k per annum
Electrician London Job Vacancy Urgent Start.
Search our website below
Blade Recruitment values diversity & promotes equality. No terminology in this job advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage & welcome job applications from all sections of society & are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your job application. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent jobs, Blade Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency, & when advertising temporary/ contract jobs we are acting as an Employment Business.
Blade Recruitment is a well-established technical recruitment agency servicing the Property, Building Services, Maintenance jobs for the Facilities Management Industry.
We supply the full spectrum of staff, for jobs ranging from Admin & Contract Support Staff through to Engineering, Technical, Management & Construction Trade Operatives. We have operated successfully in both the Public & Private Sectors since 2002.