Shift Engineer Job in London Apply NowOur client, a distinguished Facilities Management company is seeking to fill a Shift Maintenance Engineer job for a high profile building in Charing Cross, London.
The Shift Maintenance Engineer will be working with a maintenance team to carry out electrical and general maintenance days & nights.
- General electrical works
- Emergency lighting testing
- Fault finding and rectification
- Plumbing works
- BMS systems
The job for the Shift Engineer if offering
- £40k per annum
- 28 Days and Bank holidays
- 4on 4off (Days & Nights) - 7am-19pm to 19pm-7am
- Uniform provided
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Pension & healthcare scheme
- Excellent in-house training and further career development opportunity
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer for the job will have a positive attitude & good customer service skills.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have an Electrical, Plumbing or Mechanical Trade & experience with electrical & mechanical plant maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have come from a similar background & working history of fault-finding & have maintenance skills.
Blade Recruitment is a leading recruitment specialist in the FM, building services & maintenance sector, combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent digital world, we support people & organizations to reach their true potential.