Quality Candidate Spotter Awards
Spotted a position that would be perfect for a friend?
Viewed a candidate profile that you want to pass on?
Connect with us & we'll take it from there.
Here at Blade, we value & reward individuals for recommending a friend or family member via our ‘Candidate Referral Scheme’.
- If you refer someone to us who goes on to be successfully placed in one of our roles, we’ll reward you with £200.
- Refer the person in seconds using the form below.
- Inform the person that you have referred them - just so our call doesn't come as too much of a surprise!
- Should they be suitable, Blade Recruitment will try to get them into their perfect role.
- Keep track of your referral’s progress – as soon as they complete one month in their new role, get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
- We will validate & process your fee – straight into your bank!
- Decide how to spend your cash - maybe buy your friend a drink to congratulate them on the new job!
- Our referral process couldn't be easier. The full T&Cs can be found below.
Terms & Conditions for Blade Recruitment candidate referral scheme.
£200 referral bonus, payable for the referral of a successfully placed candidate once your referred friend has been placed by Blade Recruitment & has been employed by a Blade client for one month in a permanent position.
Payment will be authorised upon validating the referral. Payment will only be made on placed candidates that have not previously applied for a position through Blade Recruitment.
All claims should be made within 3 months of the referred friend's start date of employment with the Blade Recruitment client.
You must provide a valid email address and telephone number for your referred friend.
Each referred friend must comply with the terms provided.
Candidates must not already be in contact with Blade Recruitment or on our database.
There is no limit to the number of referral claims that can be made.
Candidates must be placed and employed within 6 months of a referral being submitted.
In the event of any dispute, Blade Recruitment's decision is final.
If the candidate is introduced by more than one person, we will operate a first come, first served policy.
Refer a friend & earn a bonus
Blade Recruitment + Facilities, Building Services & Maintenance Recruitment Specialists + Sharpen your pencil!
No tweets found