The Plumber job role is based in a busy boutique hotel in the heart of the City. The plumber job is an immediate start, meals, uniform & tools provided.
JOB DUTIESThe Maintenance Plumber job will have the following duties:
- Responsible for installing pipes, sinks, toilets & water fixtures.
- Repairs to all building leaking taps, boilers, appliance repairs, painting & decorating, basic carpentry & electrics.
- Responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults, repairing equipment, ordering parts & arranging repairs.
- Preventative planned & reactive maintenance of all plant & equipment.
- The maintenance plumber will also need to attend to all fault logs for building services & general building maintenance
- Assemble fittings & valves, identify & replace worn parts.
- The ideal Maintenance Plumber will be fluent in English, fully eligibility to work in the UK.
- Ideally, the Maintenance Plumber will be multi-Skilled in electrical & mechanical, previous handyman experience will be an advantage.
- Be driven & show a proven stable work history & track record.
- Live within a commutable distance to the job in the London city centre.
- The Maintenance Plumber ideally will have similar experience & a good friendly personality, someone extremely well presented with a positive attitude & a good team spirit.
JOB LOCATIONThe Maintenance Plumber role is based near to the Blackfriars Station, London EC4V 4DD
- The maintenance Plumber role is paying up to £29,500 per annum
- Hours are split shift. Earliest @ 8am & latest @ 7.30pm.
- Meals on duty
- Uniform & tools provided
- Immediate Start
ABOUT BLADEBlade Recruitment is a leading property & built environment jobs & recruitment specialist in the UK.
Supplying clients every day with staff for facilities, building services & maintenance jobs for temporary & permanent job roles.
Established in 2002, Blade Recruitment is committed to quality & has excellent experience & knowledge of the Industry.
Please see our website for more info or read reviews on Google by searching Blade Recruitment, London.