Maintenance Manager Job in London
Near Russell Square, London WC1
up to £48,000 per annum
An educational facility in London is looking for a Maintenance Manager, based near Russell Square, London WC1N 1LJ, paying up to £48 000 pa, hours are 8 - 5, Mon - Fri.
The Maintenance Manager job will include the following duties:
- Managing the preventative & reactive maintenance of plant & equipment.
- Responsible for building services & general building maintenance.
- Place the highest importance upon Company H&S policies & procedures.
- Manages a team including the Maintenance Engineers & Site Supervisor.
- Manage & support the maintenance supervisors on daily maintenance, repairs, PPM's & reactive works
- The ideal maintenance manager will be a trade qualified engineer in electrical, mechanical or plumbing.
- Will have exp in Facilities services & building maintenance of a similar environment.
- Proven exp in managing teams in the maintenance industry.
- Good understanding of H&S management policies & procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
The Maintenance Manager position will be based near Russell Square, London WC1N 1LJ.
- up to £48,000 per annum
- Mon - Fri 8 - 5 & every alternate Saturday 8 - 1.
- Health Scheme & Company Pension
- 28 day holidays per year
Blade Recruitment is a leading specialist Recruiter within the Building Services, Facilities Management, Hospitality & Support Sectors. For further information search Blade Recruitment, London on Google & read our reviews or visit the Blade website.
follow us on Facebook - Bladerecruitmentuk, Twitter - @BladeRec & LinkedIn - blade-recruitment
Candidates must be eligible to live & work in the UK.