Our Client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to supervise their Hotel Engineering team, the position is based near Walberton, West Sussex BN18 0SB, UK, paying up to £31, 000 per annum & the hours are mainly 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Job responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer include
- The Maintenance Engineer will lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering & maintenance operations of the hotel including managing the Health & Safety.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance as well as reactive maintenance of the building and its grounds.
- Carry out general maintenance tasks such as light plumbing, PAT testing, grouting and silicone work.
- The Maintenance Engineer will action schedules to ensure the fabric of the hotel is both aesthetically immaculate.
- Ensure the building is compliant with all areas of legislation, completing necessary checks and records.
- The job includes Diagnosis, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
The job requirements for the Maintenance Engineer include
- The hotel Maintenance Engineer will ideally have previous experience in a job that involves hotel maintenance.
- Ideally have a trade and good experience in a similar job.
- Live in the local area of West Sussex.
- Be well presented to 5 star expected standards.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have experience of First Aid
LocationThe Maintenance Engineer job is based near to Walberton, West Sussex BN18 0SB, UK in the South Downs area.
The Maintenance Engineer job is offering
- up to £31, 000 per annum
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Some weekend work involved.
- Uniform tools & mobile phone provided
- Meal on duty provided
Blade Recruitment is a leading Property & Built Environment recruitment job specialist in the UK.
Supplying clients every day with staff for jobs in facilities, building services & maintenance recruitment for temporary & permanent positions.
Established in 2002, Blade Recruitment is committed to quality & has excellent experience & knowledge of the Industry. Please see our website for more info, to find jobs or read reviews on Google by searching Blade Recruitment, London.