Do you think this is the career move for you? Apply for the Maintenance Engineer job now.
Maintenance Engineer Job Duties
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance & reactive maintenance of plant & equipment.
- Responsible for building services & general building maintenance.
- Responsible for the HVAC & Refrigeration 1st line maintenance.
- Delivering maintenance service, responsive repairs & rewires.
- Electrical & mechanical fault finding & maintenance daily.
The Maintenance Engineer Job requirements
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer must be a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer & ideally have completed a full apprenticeship
- Ideally have a City & Guilds level 3 in an engineering trade eg electrical mechanical or HVAC
- Excellent electrical fault-finding skills
- Ideally have worked in a commercial building maintenance position.
- Live in an easy commute to Liverpool Street, London.
Location of the Maintenance EngineerThe Maintenance Engineer job is near Liverpool Street, London EC2M area.
Maintenance Engineer job offer
- Salary up to £44k pa
- Shift 12 hr, 4 On 4 Off Days & Nights 7-7
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
About BladeBlade Recruitment is a leading Property & Built Environment jobs & recruitment specialist in the UK. Supplying clients every day with staff for facilities, building services & maintenance jobs & recruitment for temporary & permanent positions.
Established in 2002, Blade Recruitment is committed to quality & has excellent experience & knowledge of the Industry. Please see our website to apply for maintenance jobs or for more info or read reviews on Google by searching Blade Recruitment, London.