Duties of the Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer Job duties will be to carry out preventative planned maintenance & reactive maintenance of plant equipment & hotel rooms.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for minor works, building services & maintenance of the building.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to diagnosing faults, maintain & assist with all building maintenance repair work.
Required for the Maintenance Engineer
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have previous experience working as a Fabric Maintenance Engineer, Handyman or Maintenance Technician in a hotel environment.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be multi skilled & have a good working background with references.
The Maintenance Engineer is offering
- Up to £33k pa
- Mon-Fri 8-5
- 33 days holiday inc Bank
- Meals on duty
- Dry cleaning available
- Training & development programs
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
Location of the Maintenance EngineerThe Maintenance Engineer Job will be based near Hyde Park Station, London SW1X 7LY
About BladeBlade Recruitment is a leading Property & Built Environment recruitment specialist in the UK.
Supplying clients every day with staff for facilities, building services & maintenance recruitment for temporary & permanent positions.
Established in 2002, Blade Recruitment is committed to quality & has excellent experience & knowledge of the Industry. Please see our website for more info or read reviews on Google by searching Blade Recruitment, London.