Job duties of the Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer job will be responsible for preventative maintenance & reactive maintenance of plant & equipment.
- Responsible for building services & general building maintenance.
- Good understanding of building fabric, mechanical & electrical plant.
- Responsible for Plumbing, Painting & Decorating, M&E, Hot & cold water supply.
Job Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have experience working in a similar job as a handyman, Maintenance Engineer or Shift Engineer in a hotel or the hospitality industry.
- The Maintenance Engineer job will require someone competent, highly skilled with good plumbing skills.
- The Maintenance Engineer job requires excellent communication skills, a maintenance engineer with immaculate presentation skills.
- Able to deliver top-level maintenance service to clients.
Offered to the Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer job offers a salary of up to £30k pa.
- 40 Hr week shifts.
- Training & career progression.
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including Bank
- Pension Scheme
Job Location for the Maintenance EngineerThe Maintenance Engineer job will be based near to Liverpool Street Station, London EC2M 7PP.
About BladeBlade Recruitment is a leading Property & Built Environment recruitment & job specialist in the Greater London area, covering jobs & positions around the UK for temporary & permanent job roles
Established in 2002, Blade Recruitment is committed to quality & has excellent experience & knowledge of the Industry. Please see our website for more info or read reviews on Google by searching Blade Recruitment, London.